Points, per syllabus: 1 Due date: Friday, December 3
Let’s look at some ads from the historical era of computing.
Go to: https://ad-archive.vercel.app/ and enter at least 50 items. This should be pretty fast.
- You must identify yourself by clicking the person icon in the upper left corner.
- You may not be able to answer all the questions perfectly. That’s OK.
- Clicking through pages with no ads counts for 1.
- Interestingness means that there’s something neat about the ad: something worth discussing. Most of these will not be super-interesting.
- If you want to make up a response paper, you can ask some questions in the discussion forums online.
There’s no submission necessary aside from being signed in while you describe the items.